Don't miss your opportunity to be part of a Great British beauty brand. We’re looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join our Warehouse Department on a permanent basis. You will be predominantly based in Cowes, however, may also be required to work at our Ryde site from time to time. As part of our warehouse operation you will play a pivotal role in ensuring we deliver on our promise to our customers and stakeholders. With our unique brand story and expertise in all things naturally active, this is an exciting opportunity to join a business that is truly special!
So, what is this role all about?
Our warehouse supports many areas of the business and delivers high levels of customer service both internally and externally. This requires work to be completed on time with exceptional standards of accuracy and care. Attention to detail is essential when handling products, batches and quantities to ensure proper stock rotation, accurate stock recording and timely replenishment. You will be working in a physically active and fast-paced environment.
And, who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills;
- Ability to work under changing pressures whilst meeting the required service standards
- Flexible and able to adapt to different tasks and priorities to meet deadlines
- A self-starter with a proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of accuracy, literacy and numeracy
- Attention to detail and an emphasis on quality
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Forklift training would be an advantage, however training will be provided for the right candidate.
Furthermore, you will continuously operate within the remit of our Precious Recipe:
We Care More
We Never Settle
We Are One Team
To flourish at Liz Earle, you will be at ease with the fast pace, volatility and competitiveness of retail, approaching every single day with positivity and resilience.
What can we offer you in return?
This is a fantastic opportunity to experience working for an iconic British beauty brand.
In addition to salary, our benefits include (but are not limited to) a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension, life insurance, 50% personal product discount and a goodie box each month.
How to apply?
Copy and paste the job type and location of the role you are applying for in the subject line.
Attach your CV, covering letter and current salary details.
Closing date: Monday 3rd May 2021