Unless otherwise specified, these terms apply to all offers, promotions and competitions listed below (Promotions). Each Promotion may have additional specific terms which will be detailed below (Promotion Terms) and will be deemed to incorporate these General Terms. Should there be any conflict between these General Terms and the Promotion Terms, the Promotion Terms shall prevail.
All Promotions are subject to availability and fair use, while stocks last. There are no cash or other alternatives, and we reserve the right to amend or withdraw Promotions at any time, for any reason. We recommend keeping a copy of all relevant terms for future reference. Promotional offerings cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
For Promotions where winners are chosen (including any runners-up), the following will apply: winners will be notified within 14 days of the applicable closing date and must provide a full name and UK postal address to be eligible to receive the relevant prize. If within 28 days we have had no contact from a winner to claim their prize, we have the right to pick another winner from all valid entries. Non-winners will not be notified. All prizes are not transferable and we reserve the right to substitute any prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity associated with the relevant Promotion. The name and county of the winner will be available for one month after the Promotion end date, by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope marked with the relevant Promotion name to Liz Earle Beauty Co. Ltd, The Green House, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33 1BD.
Where a recipient is based outside of the UK, and is entitled to a gift or a prize which consists of any of our Botanical Essence™ fragrances, this gift or prize will be replaced with an alternative product of equal or higher value.
Promotions are not open to employees, or any immediate family members of employees, or any other person who is directly connected with the Promotion.
All Promotion Terms, together with these General Terms, are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The promoter of all Promotions listed below is Liz Earle Beauty Co. Ltd of The Green House, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33 1BD.
If you have any questions or queries regarding any Promotions, please contact us on +44 (0)1983 813 913, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-store gift card
- This gift voucher can be redeemed at Liz Earle own stores in London, Ryde, Guildford and Leeds only, prior to the expiry date indicated. For store addresses, please visit lizearle.com/where-to-buy or call our friendly Customer Centre team on 01983 813913. Calls to our Customer Centre will be charged at local rates from a BT landline, mobiles and other providers will vary. Please speak to your provider for details.
- This gift voucher is not redeemable through lizearle.com, third party retailers or mail order purchases through the Liz Earle Customer Centre or by post.
- This gift voucher can be used in whole or part payment for any products or treatments at our 4 stores. All products and treatments are subject to availability.
- As no personal information is taken for gift voucher customers, Liz Earle are unable to replace or reimburse the value of your gift voucher if it’s lost, stolen or damaged – please look after this card carefully and treat it just like cash.
- We may refuse any gift voucher that has been mutilated, damaged, defaced or reproduced without our authority.
- This gift voucher cannot be redeemed in whole or part for cash at any time.
- After making a purchase with your gift voucher, any outstanding balance will be added to a new gift voucher, with the same expiry date as the original.
- Refunds or credits for products or treatments purchased with this gift voucher will also be provided in the form of a gift voucher.
- Funds on Liz Earle gift vouchers are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. In the unlikely event of the issuer of this product becoming insolvent, the funds on your gift voucher may not be available to spend.
- This gift voucher is issued by Liz Earle Beauty Co. Limited, The Green House, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33 1BD, UK, England & Wales No. 3070395 Registered address: Liz Earle Beauty Co. Limited, The Green House, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33 1BD, UK.
Friends of Liz Earle
Customers can obtain a complimentary Friends of Liz Earle card (FOLE card) from Liz Earle stores, as well as Liz Earle counters in John Lewis, Fenwick and Wilde & Green. The FOLE card can be used to earn flowers. A flower is a mark on a FOLE card showing that the customer has made a qualifying purchase. A qualifying purchase means a £30.00 or more spend on Liz Earle products through Liz Earle stores, or Liz Earle counters in John Lewis and Fenwick, or a €35.00 or more spend on Liz Earle products through our counter in Wilde & Green.
Customers are also entitled to one complimentary flower when they complete a Liz Earle Keep-in-Touch card.
The FOLE card remains the property of Liz Earle, and it cannot be used to purchase Liz Earle products. Customers cannot exchange the flowers on a FOLE card for cash.
All FOLE cards are valid from the date on which they are received by the customer, and they expire 12 months from this date. Any flowers remaining on a FOLE card after expiry will be deemed forfeited by the customer.
When a customer collects 5 flowers on a FOLE card, they will be entitled to 1 x Botanical Shine™ Shampoo 200ml and 1 x Eyebright™ Soothing Eye Lotion 150ml. When a customer collects 10 flowers, they will be entitled to choose from either 1 x Superskin™ Moisturiser unfragranced for sensitive skin 50ml or 1 x Superskin™ Moisturiser with natural neroli 50ml (individually a reward).
To receive rewards, customers must present their FOLE card to a member of staff in Liz Earle stores or counters.
FOLE cards are personal to each customer and cannot be pooled with flowers collected by another individual, and then redeemed together. Neither flowers nor rewards can be transferred to any other person.
Provided a customer has a valid and unstamped receipt for a qualifying purchase, and the date of the receipt is no older than two weeks, we will add flowers to the customer’s FOLE card in retrospect. Receipts cannot be combined to make up a qualifying purchase. However, if a customer has multiple FOLE cards, all flowers may be treated as being on one FOLE card.
Customers must not sell, exchange or use their FOLE card for any purpose, except as specified in these terms.
We reserve the right to reject FOLE cards or to limit the use of FOLE cards if we deem them to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or in any way suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. We may withdraw any FOLE cards or take any other action as we deem appropriate if we suspect fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. If this happens, the FOLE card will become invalid and cannot be used to redeem flowers in exchange for rewards.
These terms apply to all promotional discount codes (Codes) which can be used to receive a special discount through our website and any other channel mentioned in relevant promotional material related to a promotional discount.
By making a purchase using a Code, customers are accepting these terms.
Unless otherwise stated in relevant promotional material, Codes do not apply to the cost of postage and packaging, kits and gifts, gift vouchers, treatments, or travel-sized products.
Codes must be entered during the checkout process online when placing an order, or presented at checkout when making a purchase in store.
Only one Code can be used per order and each code may only be used once. Customers must not publish or distribute Codes in any way.