We are looking for a highly experienced, qualified Beauty Therapists to join the team at our treatment rooms at our flagship store. It’s the ultimate destination to discover more about Britain’s best kept beauty secret…
As one of our Therapists, you will focus on providing bespoke, luxury facial treatments to give our customers the ultimate relaxing treatment experience, offering personalised after care and maintaining superb standards within our tranquil treatments environment.
If you are passionate about performing first-class treatments, providing the very best in customer service and would like to be part of our exceptional team, we would love to hear from you.
Main purpose of job:
To ensure that a positive, relaxing and memorable experience is enjoyed by each and every visitor to our treatment rooms, by providing a positive, pampering and welcoming environment in which customers know they will experience the finest exclusive treatments. Guide and advise customers with regards to follow-up treatments and aftercare, and act as a true ambassador for the brand.
Experience and skills
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Excellent beauty therapy qualifications - ideally CIBTAC or CIDESCO but NVQ Level 3 as an absolute minimum.
- Experience in the luxury skincare and beauty treatments market, preferably including 3-5 years treatment experience.
- Experience of performing facials using electrical techniques
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
You will be:
- Passionate about the Liz Earle brand and our products.
- Enthusiastic about giving superb treatments and service to our customers.
- Trustworthy, sensitive and discrete; able to work in total confidence.
- A positive and proactive team player, willing to support and work closely with the team to create a positive working environment.
- Friendly and approachable in your style.
In return, you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- 33 days holiday (pro-rata).
- Service days holiday.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Generous Monthly Product Allowance.
- Personal Product Discount Scheme of 75%.
- Friends and Family Discount Scheme.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- 2x Salary Life Assurance.
How to apply
- Email email@example.com
- Copy and paste the Job Type and Location of the role you are applying for in the subject
- Attach your CV and Covering Letter