Don’t miss your opportunity to become part of our Great British beauty brand based here in Ryde, Isle of Wight. We’re looking for an experienced Senior Digital Designer to join our growing brand and deliver the Liz Earle magic. Working within a team of digital experts you will be focused on delivering an excellent customer experience across all our online channels.
As our Senior Digital Designer, you will lead our teams on all things design and UX online. While actively supporting the design team with day-to-day projects, you will also monitor what is happening in the market, identifying new initiatives, plus driving change and optimising our outputs and ways of working within the team. You will work with the team leads in the Digital Centre of Excellence to help translate business requirements into viable solutions; presented through user flows, wireframes and responsive web visuals - compatible with the underlying technologies for the given project.
- Production of hi-fidelity responsive designs, asset creation, user flows, wireframes and concept development across all digital design deliverables
- Ensuring ecommerce UX/UI best practices are followed across all team deliverables
- Consult with 3rd party partners and agencies to ensure all our digital execution is best in class and adhering to brand guidelines
- Competitor research and analysis, with new initiative recommendations to help drive ongoing optimisation and transformational change
A bit about you…
- Educated to degree level or similar experience (ideally within ecommerce) with a real passion for design
- A self-starter, looking to take ownership of the role to lead, support and encourage our teams as we face into disruptive change within the ever-moving commerce sphere
- Great at sharing knowledge, and helping to upskill and develop our existing team
- Excellent organisational skills to monitor and coordinate all work the design team
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
A bit about us…
Our great British beauty brand started life on the idyllic Isle of Wight back in 1995. Our co-founders, Liz Earle and Kim Buckland, paired their beauty business know-how and a passion for botanical ingredients, natural health and wellbeing to create a multi award-winning beauty range, which is today loved by millions. We are now a business of over 800 staff all over the UK.
From day one, our Precious Recipe – We Care More, We Never Settle, We Are One Team, has been at the heart of the business. It’s a collection of special ingredients that make us who we are, shaping every decision across the business, from our Customer Advisors to members of our Management Team. It’s because of these strong values that it’s important to us to find the best people with the right skills and the right attitude to help the business grow, working to continually delight our customers.
Liz Earle is now part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores worldwide and a network of over 440,000 colleagues. Our purpose is to help people live happier and healthier lives. We work alongside our global Brands such as No7, Soap&Glory, Sleek, and YourGoodSkin and touch the lives of millions with our passionate, innovative and pioneering approach to Beauty and Healthcare.
What can we offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
- A comprehensive onboarding programme
- Generous product discount
- Friends and family discount scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days a year holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Monthly product allowance
How to apply
- Email email@example.com
- Copy and paste the job type and location of the role you are applying for in the subject line.
- Attach your CV, covering letter and current salary details.
- Closing Date: Tuesday 11th February 2020