From day one, we made a commitment against animal testing. That’s why our entire naturally active range is certified by Cruelty Free International (previously known as the BUAV) and bears the globally recognised leaping bunny logo.
Shop our cruelty-free range
Did you know?
• We have never, and will never, test any of our botanical beauty products on animals. It’s been one of our key principles for the last twenty years.
• According to recent figures, 80% of the world’s countries still allow the use of animal testing for cosmetic purposes. Despite the availability of alternatives, countless animals are still subjected to cruel tests every day to bring a new eye shadow or fragrance to market.
• 3,151 rabbits were used in skin irritation tests in 2011. Thanks to lobbying by Cruelty Free International, these are expected to be replaced with human skin tests by May 2016.
• The leaping bunny logo is the international gold standard for non-animal tested consumer products. Register online to receive Cruelty Free International’s complimentary guide to over 600 cruelty-free brands, including us!
• The leaping bunny symbol doesn’t only apply to beauty products, you’ll find it on dozens of certified household cleaning products too.
Find out more about the leaping bunny
The Liz Earle Team x