We’re looking for a committed National Account Manager to join our growing brand to deliver the Liz Earle magic. Working within the Sales team, you'll be looking after our multimillion pound Boots account; developing positive relationships to accelerate growth via the benefits of collaborative trade partnerships. With our unique brand story, expertise in all things naturally active and ‘No.1 Cleanser in the UK’, this is an exciting opportunity to build a career in a business that is truly special!
As a National Account Manager based from Nottingham with regular travel to London, you'll be responsible for our third-party retail strategy and performance across our key trade relationship with Boots.
- You’ll be part of the Liz Earle Commercial team, managing our biggest customer and number one strategic priority
- As a key member of the team, responsible for delivering the Boots commercial targets, sales of £30m+ and will report into the Sales Director
- You will own the day to day commercial relationship with the Boots trading team and build partnerships with this key customer to develop, manage and execute our joint business plans
- In addition, you will support a National Account Executive to develop a number of smaller accounts
- Responsible for managing and developing cross functional relationships, both internally and externally, to ensure best in class visibility for Liz Earle
- Manage the account P&L to deliver profit and margin targets
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of working with Boots UK
A bit about you…
- You have previous experience of working within a commercial, or account management role with a consumer goods business
- A passion for premium beauty is highly beneficial in this role
- You will have extensive experience of working with Boots
- A self starter and someone who thrives under the pressure of managing a high profile account
- Experience of managing margins, customer profitability and sales targets
- Ability to build meaningful customer relationships
- No direct people management experience required, but the personality and desire to collaborate with cross functional teams is critical
A bit about us…
Our great British beauty brand started life on the idyllic Isle of Wight back in 1995. Our co-founders, Liz Earle and Kim Buckland, paired their beauty business know-how and a passion for botanical ingredients, natural health and wellbeing to create a multi award-winning beauty range, which is today loved by millions. We are now a business of over 800 staff all over the UK.
From day one, our Precious Recipe - We Care More, We Never Settle, We Are One Team has been at the heart of the business. It’s a collection of special ingredients that make us who we are, shaping every decision across the business, from our Customer Advisors to members of our Management Team. It’s because of these strong values that it’s important to us to find the best people with the right skills and the right attitude to help the business grow, working to continually delight our customers.
Liz Earle is now part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores worldwide and a network of over 440,000 colleagues. Our purpose is to help people live happier and healthier lives. We work alongside our global Brands such as No7, Soap&Glory, Sleek, and YourGoodSkin and touch the lives of millions with our passionate, innovative and pioneering approach to Beauty and Healthcare.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
- A comprehensive onboarding programme
- Generous product discount
- Friends and family discount scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days a year holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Monthly product allowance
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://globalbrandscareers.wba.com/.
How to apply
- Email email@example.com
- Copy and paste the job type and location of the role you are applying for in the subject line.
- Attach your CV, covering letter and current salary details.
- Closing date: 29th January 2020