An exciting opportunity has been created at Walgreens Boots Alliance – Global Brands for an Ecommerce Analyst to join the Digital team at a time when Digital is being put at the heart of strategy.
Working from the Liz Earle office in Ryde, Isle of Wight this will give you the opportunity to work across multiple brands, on a global capacity, and take the lead on providing deliverable analysis to multiple business functions and ensure that we are a leading digital presence in the marketplace.
Here at Walgreens Boots Alliance - Global Brands we believe in being pioneering, inspirational and connecting with people. Our unique business model places the consumer at the heart of everything we do, with real-time insights that are transformed into thousands of products and brands to help consumers lead happier and healthier lives. With a portfolio of brands that includes No7, Liz Earle Beauty Co., Soap & Glory and YourGoodSkin, we touch the lives of millions all over the world.
As Ecommerce Analyst at Walgreens Boots Alliance – Global Brands, you will be the go to person for helping our business partners, providing them with compelling insights across User Experience, Optimisation, Marketing and Merchandising.
- You will help to create strategic A/B testing roadmaps from start to completion utilizing data to inform the best practice decisions.
- You'll be our eyes and ears in data highlighting potential opportunities to help grow Ecommerce across the portfolio of brands on a truly global basis.
- You will also support us in defining some of our KPIs and methods of tracking performance and in ensuring our data integrity.
A bit about you
Are you skilled at translating complex information and communicating the insights in a way that is meaningful to your audience? Do you care about the needs of the customer and bring this focus to your work? Are you inquisitive when analysing data, looking for opportunities where others might not see them?
- The Ecommerce Analyst will be educated to Graduate standard level or possess the relevant experience to lead on Web Analytics across a multitude of platforms.
- Highly experienced in using industry-standard web analytics tools, especially Google Analytics, Google Console, Google Tag Manager as well as being an advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- You will demonstrate a track record of influencing business changes using data.
- You will show a strong familiarity with all aspects of data that impact both Digital and Ecommerce performance.
- Your passion for working with your peers and business leaders will be easy to identify. You'll have first class social skills and the ability to engage and influence partners across all levels of our business
What we can offer you
Alongside the usual benefits, such as an attractive salary and bonus package, you will enjoy working as part of a cross functional group on one of the world's most desired brands, in one of the world's largest companies.
You will join us at an exciting time as we recruit new talent to help us grow our brands globally, using our industry leading innovation and marketing, together with our retail partners, who help us to access over 13,000 shops in over 11 countries.
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://globalbrandscareers.wba.com/
How to apply
- Email email@example.com
- Copy and paste the job type and location of the role you are applying for in the subject line.
- Attach your CV, covering letter and current salary details.