As the Commercial Administration Assistant you’ll be part of the Liz Earle Commercial team, supporting the National Account Managers across our key retail and ecommerce accounts with internal and customer admin requirements.
You’ll be a key member of the team, liaising cross functionally to ensure that we land our commercial plans with executional excellence.
The role will give the individual outstanding exposure to the commercial function. We are looking for a hungry and enthusiastic individual who wants to develop a successful career in Account Management.
The role is based out of Nottingham, with travel to London and Isle of Wight as required.
- You will coordinate the weekly and mid-week sales tracking: distributing links to stores, collating information and updating reports to send out to wider business
- Perform loyalty scheme tracking and reporting
- Manage store and product level stock reports, collating data, identifying trends and making recommendations
- Update and amending pricing in Sage system for orders: Sales Order Processing price updates, NPD pricing, Monthly order updates and SKU level pricing updates
- Manage product changes & discontinuations, as well as pricing accuracy & changes on relevant systems. Communicate these to 3rd party retailers as & when required
A bit about you...
- A passion to work for a Premium Beauty brand is highly desire for this role
- A self-starter; someone who is keen to learn, develop at pace and work autonomously
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal & presentation) and ability to effectively liaise across functions in the business
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and an attention to detail that ensures that everything lands right, first time
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
A bit about us...
Our great British beauty brand started life on the idyllic Isle of Wight back in 1995. Our co-founders, Liz Earle and Kim Buckland, paired their beauty business know-how and a passion for botanical ingredients, natural health and wellbeing to create a multi award-winning beauty range, which is today loved by millions. We are now a business of over 800 staff all over the UK.
From day one, our Precious Recipe – We Care More, We Never Settle, We Are One Team, has been at the heart of the business. It’s a collection of special ingredients that make us who we are, shaping every decision across the business, from our Customer Advisors to members of our Management Team. It’s because of these strong values that it’s important to us to find the best people with the right skills and the right attitude to help the business grow, working to continually delight our customers.
Liz Earle is now part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores worldwide and a network of over 440,000 colleagues. Our purpose is to help people live happier and healthier lives. We work alongside our global Brands such as No7, Soap&Glory, Sleek, and YourGoodSkin and touch the lives of millions with our passionate, innovative and pioneering approach to Beauty and Healthcare.
What can we offer you in return?
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
- A comprehensive onboarding programme
- Generous product discount
- Friends and family discount scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days a year holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Monthly product allowance
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://globalbrandscareers.wba.com/.
How to apply
- Email email@example.com
- Copy and paste the job type and location of the role you are applying for in the subject line.
- Attach your CV, covering letter and current salary details.
- Closing date: 14th February 2020