Want to reboot your skin… We asked Caroline Archer, our Brand Ambassador, for her top 5 tips to rejuvenate the appearance of lacklustre skin.
1. The first thing we can all do to improve the skin’s appearance is drink more water. Remind yourself that this helps keep skin hydrated, but also flushes out toxins, helping to reduce problematic issues like breakouts.
2. A few minutes of massage with Cleanse & Polish™ each morning can really help stimulate your skin. Cleanse skin once, then add another 1-2 pumps and really focus on massaging the skin in circular movements, moving outwards from the centre of your face towards the ears and hairline. Use small circular movements along your chin to your ear to help ease jawline congestion. All you need is a few minutes each morning and you’ll see a real difference in the clarity of your skin within a week. Focus on the cheeks too, for that Liz Earle glow!
3. Our Superskin™ products are ideal for lacklustre post-winter skin. My personal saviours are the Superskin™ Moisturiser, Superskin™ Concentrate for Night, and Superskin™ Face Serum. Just using these three products daily can start to transform your skin. Designed to comfort and nurture skin, as well as brighten and even skin tone, I adore how all the Superskin™ formulations bring instant comfort, yet aren’t too heavy or greasy.
4. Get back to basics – be rigorous about doing your 3-step routine. The three iconic skin saviours of Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser, Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic, and Skin Repair™ Moisturiser have been transforming the appearance of skin for decades. In my experience, the answer to so many of our skin woes is simplicity.
5. Choose your moisturiser based on your skin’s need right now, so it’s providing the right levels of hydration and comfort. Most skin, despite its type, will require more nourishment in the winter months so consider upgrading from your normal Skin Repair™ Moisturiser choice towards the end of September.