We’re looking for a Global Brand Manager to deliver the Liz Earle magic!
Welcome to the Beauty Marketing Team – an exciting team within Global Brands, who’s vision is to give the world health and beauty brand they truly love. As Global Brand Manager for Liz Earle, you are responsible for leading the strategy and growth plans for the brand and championing how Liz Earle shows up across our markets and retailers. The role is incredibly dynamic and requires an enthusiastic brand builder to take the reins. It is an exciting time to join the team as we look to expand our global footprint, launching into multiple new markets and categories, while driving sustainable growth in our existing core geographies.
Through your understanding of our target consumer you are integral to the delivery of a robust consumer driven strategy (CDS) for Liz Earle. We are looking for you to be a champion of the brand and its message to our consumers, leading both the short- and long-term activation strategy for specific growth driving projects. Through a true demonstration of collaborative working you will create a winning team who present best in class practices and behaviours to their internal and external colleagues. You will need to inspire and support our cross functional teams to deliver brilliantly for Liz Earle, whilst ensuring the brand delivers against key deadlines and set KPI’s
- Responsible for the delivery of brand strategies, plans and toolkits including and supporting on; Global Consumer Driven Strategy, Annual Global brand plan, Global Communications strategy, Brand Visual Identity, standards and guidelines across all touchpoints, End-to-end Marketing calendar including campaign toolkits & delivery
- Deep performance understanding including competitive and market, taking insight to action
- The ability to leverage the agile model in best interest of brand, consumer and commercial performance
- Fundamental understanding of mass personalised marketing
- Expert understanding of the end-to-end consumer journey
A bit about you...
- Our ideal candidate can demonstrate where they have developed a brand strategy that has resulted in commercial success for the brand (e.g. brand growth)
- Can demonstrate experience of driving improved brand health (e.g. brand awareness, penetration, engagement)
- Marketing degree, or similar, would be beneficial to this role
- Understanding of the beauty industry and passion for beauty/skincare
- Organised, proactive, and able to thrive in busy and complex teams.
- Ability to work closely and productively with internal partners and external agencies
- Excellent communicator at all levels and across all business functions
- People first, working with integrity and care for your colleagues and the Liz Earle culture
A bit about us...
Our great British beauty brand started life on the idyllic Isle of Wight back in 1995. Our co-founders, Liz Earle and Kim Buckland, paired their beauty business know-how and a passion for botanical ingredients, natural health and wellbeing to create a multi award-winning beauty range, which is today loved by millions. We are now a business of over 800 staff all over the UK.
From day one, our Precious Recipe – We Care More, We Never Settle, We Are One Team, has been at the heart of the business. It’s a collection of special ingredients that make us who we are, shaping every decision across the business, from our Customer Advisors to members of our Management Team. It’s because of these strong values that it’s important to us to find the best people with the right skills and the right attitude to help the business grow, working to continually delight our customers.
Liz Earle is now part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores worldwide and a network of over 440,000 colleagues. Our purpose is to help people live happier and healthier lives. We work alongside our global Brands such as No7, Soap&Glory, Sleek, and YourGoodSkin and touch the lives of millions with our passionate, innovative and pioneering approach to Beauty and Healthcare.
What can we offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
- A comprehensive onboarding programme
- Generous product discount
- Friends and family discount scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days a year holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Monthly product allowance
How to apply
- Email email@example.com
- Copy and paste the job type and location of the role you are applying for in the subject line.
- Attach your CV, covering letter and current salary details.
- Closing date: 14th January 2021