Regular and thorough cleansing will ensure your skin looks and feels clear and radiant. Follow our simple guide and we guarantee you'll have exceptionally clean, healthy-looking skin, whatever your skin type.
- Fill a basin with hand-hot water.
- Massage one or two pumps of Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser onto your dry face and neck. Concentrate on the forehead, nose and chin.
- Rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out so it's damp, not wet.
- Use the muslin cloth to wipe off the cream and lift away dead skin cells. Place a single finger inside the cloth to thoroughly clean awkward areas around the nose. Rinse cloth repeatedly during this step.
- Rinse your skin with cool water and pat dry using a clean towel.
- Rinse the muslin cloth thoroughly after use. Allow to air-dry naturally.
- For best results use Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser twice a day, morning and evening. Shave with our Sensitive Shave Cream and follow with our After-Shaving Moisturiser to condtion and protect your skin.
- If cleansing with beard growth, always remove the cream in the direction of your beard and rinse your face thoroughly.
Muslin cloth care: To keep your cloths fresh and clean, place in a 30°C white wash after every few uses and allow to air-dry naturally.