- This website www.lizearle.com (the Website) is operated by Liz Earle Beauty Co. Ltd trading as "Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare" (we/us).
Intellectual property rights
- You acknowledge that the Website itself is protected by copyright law and you further acknowledge that Liz Earle Beauty Co. Ltd owns the trademarks “Liz Earle” and all associated Liz Earle Beauty Co. Ltd trade names, service marks and logos (“Content”). All other trademarks used on the Site are the property of their respective owners. Liz Earle trademarks and logos may only be used in conjunction with goods produced by Liz Earle Beauty Co. Ltd or with the express prior approval.
Licence to use the Website
- Provided you are eligible to use the Website you may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
- You must not without our express written consent:
- republish material from the Website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the Website;
- reproduce (by downloading or uploading), duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Website for a commercial purpose.
- Access to the My Account section of the Website is restricted to registered users
- You have the ability to register on the Website to enable you to access restricted areas of the Website or other content or services.
- You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user account including without limitation your interaction with other users of the Website.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of the Website, or indeed the whole Website, at our discretion.
- We may disable your account and password at our discretion.
- •We may include features on the Site that allow you to share your content (“Customer Testimonials”) with us and other users of the Site. Please note that by sharing Customer Testimonials through the Website, your Customer Testimonials may become publicly accessible. You grant to Liz Earle Beauty Co. Ltd and its affiliated entities a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license, without compensation to you: (a) to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt (including without limitation edit, modify, translate, and reformat), derive, transmit, display and perform, publicly or otherwise, such Customer Testimonials, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for to Liz Earle Beauty Co. Ltd and/or the affiliated entities' business purposes, and (b) to sublicense the foregoing rights, through multiple tiers, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. The foregoing licenses shall survive any termination of your use of the Site, as further described below. For all of the Content you share through the Website, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant these licenses, and that such Customer Testimonials, and your provision or creation thereof through the Website, complies with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party, and is furthermore free from viruses and other malware. You further agree to indemnify us, our officers, employees or licensors in respect of any loss that we or they may suffer as a result, directly or indirectly, of any breach by you of any provision of this section 5. Additionally, you further, to the extent permissible by law, irrevocably waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each item of user content that you submit. Please note that we do not solicit or encourage submissions of Customer Testimonials containing ideas or suggestions relating to the Website, our business or our affiliated entities’ businesses. If you send us any ideas or suggestions, regardless of the topic, we and our affiliated entities will have no obligations with respect to such ideas or suggestions and may use them for any purpose whatsoever.
Limitations of liability
- The information on the Website is provided free-of-charge. You agree that you use the Website entirely at your own risk.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its suitability, reliability, completeness or accuracy for any purpose; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up-to-date.
- We acknowledge that we may be liable for direct and foreseeable losses arising from our acts or omissions in connection with the Website. However, in all other circumstances we shall not be liable for any damages whatever, including but without limitation to, loss of or damage to property, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of the use or performance of the Website, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website or interactions betweens users of the Website (whether online or offline), whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, without limitation, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damage.
- However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Website, or with any of these terms and conditions, your sole remedy, except as specifically provided in these terms and conditions, is to stop using the Website.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time and without individual notice to you. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. You will be deemed to have accepted any modifications if you continue to use the Website after they have been posted.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to or use of the Website with or without notice.
Virus Protection and Compatibility
- While certain precautions have been taken to detect computer viruses and ensure security, we cannot guarantee that the Website is virus-free and secure.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which occurs as a result of any virus or breach of security. We do not give any warranties as to the compatibility of the Website with your computer systems, software and/or hardware.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of the Website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of the Website.
- A failure or delay by us in enforcing compliance with these terms and conditions shall not be a waiver of that or any other provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- None of these terms and conditions shall be enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party.
Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- "Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare" is a trading name of Liz Earle Beauty Co. Ltd. Registered in England No. 3070395 Registered address: The Green House, Nicholson Road, Ryde, Isle of Wight PO33 1BD.
Our contact details
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please write to us by email to email@example.com or by post to:Liz Earle Beauty Co. LimitedThe Green House RydeIsle of Wight PO33 1BD
- Alternatively you can contact us by telephone on +44 (0)1983 813913.