Located in the heart of Ryde, our Union Street store is where it all began!
The offices above our Ryde Street store once served as our head office. We have since grown to bigger premises on our island home, but the heart and soul of our iconic brand can still be felt here today.
Visit us and enjoy expert skincare advice from our friendly team, who will be happy to guide you through our full range and treat you to a complimentary Signature Service, including a hand and arm massage, before you leave.
You'll find all of our products on sale here and testers - so you can try them too. We'd love to welcome you, so if you're on the Isle of Wight do visit us to discover more about Britain's best-kept beauty secret.
Visit us in store and enjoy*
- Liz Earle skincare consultations - including a full demonstration on how to get the very best results from our products.
- Liz Earle Colour consultations - enjoy expert advice on choosing the right shades for you including professional application tips.
- Hand and arm massage - enjoy a relaxing massage with our botanical hand and bodycare.
- Cake Friday - a weekly ritual at Liz Earle. Every Friday from 2.00pm, join us in-store and chat with our friendly team as they serve tea and cake.
- A pampering treatment - from one of our qualified beauty therapists, choosing from a range of relaxing activities, including facials and massages, in our tranquil treatment rooms.
- Discover more about our in-store services...
* Due to high demand, we recommend pre-booking skincare and colour consultations and hand and arm massages. Call +44 (0)1983 813980.
How to find us
Isle of Wight
Normal opening times
- Monday - Tuesday:
- 9.30am - 5.30pm
- 10.00am - 5.30pm
- Thursday - Saturday:
- 9.30am - 5.30pm
- 10.00am - 4.00pm
*Until Sunday 28th August 2016.
Cash, Delta, Electron, MasterCard, Solo, Visa and American Express.