Our Isle of Wight store is now open.
We're delighted to let you know that our Liz Earle Isle of Wight store has re-opened. Our much larger store now includes some exciting new additions including our highly anticipated make up range, an ingredients bar where you can explore some of our hard-working botanicals, and a history wall which celebrates our island heritage.
Visit us and enjoy expert skincare advice from our friendly team, who will be happy to guide you through our full range and treat you to a complimentary hand and arm massage before you leave.
Located in the heart of Ryde in Union Street, you'll find all of our products on sale here and testers of everything - so you can try them too. We'd love to welcome you, so if you're on the Isle of Wight do visit us to discover more about Britain's best kept beauty secret.
Visit us in store and enjoy*
- Liz Earle skincare consultations - including a full demonstration on how to get the very best results from our products.
- Liz Earle Colour consultations - enjoy expert advice on choosing the right shades for you including professional application tips.
- Hand and arm massage - enjoy a relaxing massage with our botanical hand and bodycare.
- Cake Friday - a weekly ritual at Liz Earle. Every Friday from 2.00pm, join us in-store and chat with our friendly team as they serve tea and cake.
- Discover more about our in-store services...
* Due to high demand, we recommend pre-booking skincare and colour consultations and hand and arm massages. Call +44 (0)1983 813980.
How to find us
Isle of Wight
Normal opening times
- Monday - Tuesday:
- 9.30am - 5.30pm
- 10.00am - 5.30pm
- Thursday - Saturday:
- 9.30am - 5.30pm
- Sunday* & Bank Holidays:
- 10.00am - 4.00pm
* Sunday 5th July - Sunday 30th August 2015.
Cash, Delta, Electron, MasterCard, Solo, Visa and American Express.