Here's your opportunity to become part of a Great British brand. Liz Earle has 18 years' botanical beauty expertise and is multi award-winning. It's not just our high-performance products that have won awards, it is also other areas of our business including our customer centre and our online retailing. We are very proud of the exceptional level of service we provide to our customers and the way we look after our team. Our commitment to both is embodied in our Precious Recipe.
We are an award-winning British beauty company committed to giving our customers a range of simple yet effective products, together with exceptional levels of service and personalised honest advice. Our channels include: through our helpful Customer Centre and online at lizearle.com for worldwide delivery; our Liz Earle stores, including our flagship store off the Kings Road in London, and stores in Leeds' Victoria Quarter, Ryde, Isle of Wight our newest opening High Street, Guildford; our counters in John Lewis and Boots stores; and a number of handpicked, specialist boutiques and on QVC where we launched in 1995.
We have teams based in our head office in Ryde on the Isle of Wight and in our central London office, and are always looking out for talented, like-minded individuals with a commitment to outstanding customer service and a passion for beauty products to join us. Our current vacancies are detailed below, but if you can't see the role you are looking for at the moment, please pop back regularly to check out our latest opportunities.
Please click on the arrows to view jobs in any departments you are interested in; click on the job title for further information and details on how to apply.
Retail – Boots
- Counter Manager - Bath
- Counter Manager - Bromley, The Glades
- Counter Manager - Canary Wharf, London
- Counter Manager - Cheltenham
- Counter Manager - Dublin, Liffey Valley
- Counter Manager - London, Kensington
- Counter Manager - Manchester
- Counter Manager - Drake Circus, Plymouth
- Customer Advisors - Bath
- Customer Advisor - Bromley, The Glades
- Customer Advisors - Canary Wharf, London
- Customer Advisor - Castlepoint, Bournemouth
- Customer Advisor - Cheltenham
- Customer Advisor - Derby
- Customer Advisor - Dublin, Liffey Valley
- Customer Advisor - London, Kensington
- Customer Advisors - Cornmarket, Oxford
Retail – Direct
Retail – John Lewis
- Counter Manager - Aberdeen
- Counter Manager - Watford
- Customer Advisor - Cardiff
- Customer Advisor - Exeter
- Customer Advisor - High Wycombe
- Customer Advisor - Leicester
- Customer Advisor - London, Oxford Street
- Customer Advisor - Norwich
- Customer Advisor - Watford
- Customer Advisor - Sheffield
- Customer Advisor - Solihull
If you do not see an opportunity that is suitable for you, but are still interested in joining us, please feel free to send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you if a role comes up that we feel may interest you.