We have two fantastic opportunities to join the Warehouse team working predominantly in our Cowes Distribution Centre on a permanent basis.
Our warehouse supports many areas of the business and delivers high levels of customer service both internally and externally. This requires work to be completed on time with exceptional standards of aaccuracy and care. Attention to detail is essential when handling products, batches and quantities to ensure proper stock rotation, accurate stock recording and timely replenishment. You will be working in a physically active and fast-paced environment.
2x Warehouse Assistant - 37.5 hours, Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 16:30
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills:
- Ability to work under changing pressures whilst meeting the required service standards
- Flexible and able to adapt to different tasks and priorities to meet deadlines
- A self-starter with a proven ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of accuracy, literacy and numeracy
- Attention to detail and an emphasis on quality
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Forklift training would be an advantage, however, training will be provided for the right candidate
To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter including current salary details and daytime telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 17th March 2017
Please note - due to the high volume of applications that we receive for our roles, we are unable to personally reply to all applications and only successful candidates will be contacted. Please do feel free to apply again in the future if you see something else you are interested in. Liz Earle Beauty Co. is an equal opportunities employer.