Liz Earle's flagship store in the beautiful Victoria Quarter in Leeds, is the ultimate destination to discover more about Britain’s best kept beauty secret.
This is a great opportunity to join the Liz Earle team in our Leeds store as a Team Leader. You will pride yourself on providing the very best in customer support and skincare expertise.
If you would like to join our team, are passionate about great skincare and offering fantastic customer service we would love to hear from you.
Main Purpose of Job
To ensure that a fabulous experience is enjoyed by all our customers through the management and support of the Store Leadership Team. Maintaining a relaxed and welcoming environment which encourages customers to browse freely and to try our products; to support customers with product selection by offering accurate product information and advice. The coordination and scheduling of a busy retail and therapist team to ensure the smooth running of the Leeds store.
- Alongside the Store Manager, own, endorse and proactively drive achievement of retail and KPI performance within the specific store and team in line with company expectations.
- Provide exceptional service to each and every customer, leading by example within the team and always keeping the customer at the heart of any retail or therapist initiatives.
- Lead and inspire a Retail team to deliver executional and service excellence at all times, monitoring performance to identify development opportunities, sharing best practices and addressing training or management needs.
- Work closely with Assistant Store and Store Manager to learn and explore new opportunities to improve performance, service and people management skills.
- Ensure operational excellence in store.
- Act as an ambassador and host for the Liz Earle brand in store, with customers and internal/external contacts
In return, you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- 33 days holiday (pro-rata).
- Service days holiday (up to maximum of 28 days).
- 3% Contributory Pension scheme.
- Generous Monthly Product Allowance.
- Personal Product Discount Scheme of 75%.
- Friends and Family Discount Scheme.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- 2x Salary Life Assurance.
To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter including current salary details and daytime telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - due to the high volume of applications that we receive for our retail roles, we are unable to personally reply to all applications and only successful candidates will be contacted. Please do feel free to apply again in the future if you see something else you are interested in.
Liz Earle Beauty Co. is an equal opportunities employer.