Boots are aiming to be the UK's leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer by putting customers first and helping them to look and feel great. They also share our passion for ensuring our people feel good about where they work, which is essential when delivering the excellent customer service for which they are famous.
Therefore, we are excited to be recruiting part time Customer Advisors to join our new team in Boots Belfast. If you are passionate about great skincare along with offering a truly dedicated one to one customer service experience then we would love to hear from you.
- 30 hours
Main purpose of job:
To ensure that a fabulous experience is enjoyed by all our customers, by providing a relaxed and welcoming environment which encourages them to browse freely and to try our products; to support customers with product selection by offering accurate product information and advice.
- To give all customers a warm welcome to our area of the store.
- Use your skincare and product knowledge to give advice and guidance to customers on any skincare or product queries they may have; and offer customers appropriate products to ensure they are receiving the best skincare regime for their skin type.
- To take pride in our counter, ensuring standards of product presentation and cleanliness are excellent at all times.
- Be proactive in developing your skincare and product knowledge, ensuring you have up to date information on our products and formulations, as well as being aware of developments within the skincare market.
- Maintain adequate stock levels and ensure that shelves are fully stocked at all times and in the absence of the Counter Manager, undertake the ordering of new stock.
- Share customer feedback and noticeable trends.
- In the absence of the Counter Manager, relay daily sales figures to the Management team at the end of each business day.
- Assist with stocktaking, ensuring that all counting is accurate.
- Be flexible in taking on any specific tasks within the remit of your role.
Experience and skills
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Customer service experience gained within a similar environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A genuine interest or background in skincare, beauty therapy or aromatherapy.
- A keen eye for detail.
You will be:
- Totally customer focussed and committed to service excellence.
- Able to empathise with all customers and offer recommendations.
- Welcoming and friendly.
- Trustworthy and able to work in total confidence.
- An enthusiastic team player, willing to join in with everyone else to get the job done.
- Positive and proactive.
- Passionate about our products.
- Able to work on a flexible rota including some evenings and weekends.
In return, you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- 25 days holiday.
- Service days holiday (up to maximum of 28 days).
- 3% Contributory Pension scheme.
- Generous Monthly Product Allowance.
- Personal Product Discount Scheme of 75%.
- Friends and Family Discount Scheme.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- 2x Salary Life Assurance.
To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter including current salary details and daytime telephone number to email@example.com.
Please note - due to the high volume of applications that we receive for our retail roles, we are unable to personally reply to all applications and only successful candidates will be contacted after our closing date. Please do feel free to apply again in the future if you see something else you are interested in.
Liz Earle Beauty Co. is an equal opportunities employer.