Gentle Face Exfoliator
Naturally active ingredients
- Beeswax (Cera alba)
- The beeswax used in Naturally Active Skincare comes from the honeycombs in which bees store their pollen. It has skin protecting properties and helps to relieve chapped skin.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Native to Australia, eucalyptus shoots are a favourite food of the koala. The cooling essential oil produced from the leaves and twigs has decongestant properties and is used by aromatherapists to ease muscular aches and pains.
- The glycerin we use is always vegetable derived. It is a humectant (attracts water), drawing atmospheric water onto the skin to aid hydration.
- Jojoba Beads (Jojoba esters)
- Jojoba, pronounced ‘hohoba’ is a desert shrub which produces seeds that resemble large coffee beans. The seeds contain a wax that can be shaped into tiny spherical beads. These beads provide a gentle exfoliating action on the skin to leave a clearer, brighter, more polished complexion.
- Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis)
- This light emollient oil produced from almond kernels helps keep the skin soft and smooth.
- Otherwise known as pro-vitamin B5, this B vitamin is necessary for the normal functioning of the skin and has a moisturising effect. It also helps stimulate cellular renewal.
- Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao)
- This rich, creamy butter which has moisturising effects on the skin is made from the roasted seeds of the cocoa tree, the same seeds that give us chocolate and cocoa.
Full ingredients list
At Liz Earle, high performance, quality and safe ingredients are our priority.
The ingredients in this product are:
Aqua (water), Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, Jojoba esters, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetyl esters, Glycerin, Cera alba (beeswax), Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan stearate, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium hydroxide.
Please take a moment to read our ingredients philosophy.