- Places at Liz Earle Beauty Co. Ltd Events ('Events') are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability, with a maximum of ten tickets per person. Entry to Events is strictly by ticket only.
- There will be a charge for tickets to some Events, redeemable by the ticket-holder only against the purchase of selected Liz Earle Beauty Co. Ltd products at that Event upon production of the ticket. This charge will be highlighted at the point of promotion prior to purchase of tickets which must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
- As a courtesy in respect of all Events, should you wish to cancel (and obtain a refund in respect of any tickets you have purchased where applicable), please give us at least 24 hours' notice by telephoning 01983 813562. We regret that tickets are otherwise non-refundable. Tickets are non-exchangeable, not for resale and not redeemable for cash, either in advance or at the Event.
- Every effort is made to ensure the smooth running of Events but occasionally unforeseen circumstances may disturb this. We may alter the programme of Events in our absolute discretion without notice and no refund will be payable. However, if in our absolute discretion we consider it appropriate to cancel an Event, we will endeavour to notify you and keep you informed of forthcoming Events, and we will refund the cost of any tickets you have purchased.
- Ticket-holders attending Events will be offered a goody bag at the Event, containing Liz Earle Beauty Co. Ltd products. The contents of the goody bags may vary and will be determined by Liz Earle Beauty Co. Ltd. There will be no cash or other alternative to goody bags which must be accepted as offered.
- Children under the age of 16 attending Events must be accompanied by an adult.
- There may be a photographer and/or videographer at Events so please let us know upon arrival if you do not wish to be photographed or filmed.
« Back to our events page